Hello Moderators,
I am posting here because I have been trying to get help through the support chat for over 5 hours with no response.
Yesterday night, I redeemed 1,380 Gems for a Minecraft Legends Windows 10 CD key (Username: Lunar Raven). When I received the key this morning, I tried to activate it on the Microsoft Store and Xbox App, but it says the code has already been redeemed.
I contacted support with screenshots of the error and my redemption history. The only response I received was an automated message saying "cashouts are final and cannot be refunded." I replied explaining that I am not asking for a refund on a working item; I am asking for a replacement because I was given a defective, already-used key.
I have redeemed 4 keys recently, and the other 3 worked perfectly, so this is clearly an issue with the specific key provided to me. I have received no further response from support.
I am requesting a valid replacement key for the 1,380 Gems I spent. I can provide all screenshots as proof. Thank you.